The Registered Nurse (RN) is a vitality specialist that helps change the lives of patients and residents each day. An RN is responsible for providing a full range of nursing care in an interdisciplinary environment including:
• Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to patients
• Communicate with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other medical professionals
• Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient • Create and contribute to patients medical records as needed
• Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members • Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
• Other duties as assigned.
• A graduate of an approved school of nursing is required and must be currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing
• CPR Certification
• One to three years of experience working as a RN in a related setting is preferred.
• Physical & PPD
• State Clearances
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.