• Providing assistance and hygiene care as directed, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing toileting activities and assisting with measurements, if necessary
• Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
• Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
• Minimum of one (1) year of documented health care experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Certified current CPR
• Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray within the last year
• Licensed driver with an insured automobile
• Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.