Provide quality care, primarily by assisting consumers with activities of daily living that include; dressing, feeding, bathing, grooming, oral care, ambulating including Hoyer Lift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Certified HHA/CNA preferred -qualified for employment under PA state regulation or able to pass skills and written test for level
- HCA –Must have Home care or home health experience.
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions
- Must be able to take direction via telephone in patient’s home
- Must be able to make meaningful observations and report changes in patient condition.
- Must be flexible with hours.
- Requires clean clearances (background checks, State, FBI, Child Abuse, etc.)
- Verifiable References
- Able to anticipate consumer needs
• Observe and report any safety hazards found in the consumer.
• Complete 12- hours of annual in-services
• Maintain consumer confidentiality/adheres to HIPPA requirements and agency policy and procedures manual.
• Possess the ability to follow written and oral instructions.
• Report abnormal findings in consumer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.